Concrete Boom Pump Training
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with Manufacturer’s requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Confirm the position and configure the plant machinery for pumping duties.
- Deploy the outriggers to specification (where applicable).
- Arrange, anchor and secure all pipes and lines.
- Confirm a given mix is able to be pumped.
- Arrange and comply with communication procedures.
- Direct the loading / mixer vehicle to position.
- Explain action required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Pump and control materials accurately to the desired pour location.
- Explain how blockages occur and solution methods.
- Maintain safe working situations.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures for the plant equipment.
- Complete end-of-use cleaning procedures.
Request Free Consultation