We recommend Dumper training to anyone who uses or will be using a wheeled or tracked forward tipping Dumper in the land-based industries or construction industry.
Why choose our Dumper training course?
- Learner operators – wheeled or tracked – 3-day training course
- Experienced operators – wheeled or tracked -1-day training course
- On site assessment available for experienced operators
- Dumper training course covers essential features of the Dumper truck, basic construction, names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges. Use of the operator’s handbook.
- Pre-use, start, running checks and close-down procedure
- Preparing the Dumper for site and road travel
- Travelling the Dumper over different terrain including rough, undulating ground while unloaded and loaded
Exclusive Dumper training courses for you:
- Travelling the Dumper up and down substantial inclines in a loaded and unloaded state
- Manoeuvring progressing to confined spaces in a forward and reverse direction
- Positioning the Dumper to receive loads
- Loading procedures.
- Load characteristics, integrity and security
- Discharging loads into trenches and over edges
- Placing the Dumper in an out-of-service condition
- Loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporter
- Dumper trained operators achievement test
Request Free Consultation