Road Roller Training
At Power Forklift Training in Middlesex, we provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a ride on Road Roller and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
Our comprehensive training schedule includes:
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the CPCS Technical Test.
- Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises covering;
- An introduction to the construction industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Rolling and compacting
- Using and applying correct staggers and overlaps
- Maintaining cambers and cross-falls
- Compaction of junctions
- All candidates will complete the Full (Theory & Practical) CPCS Technical Test and on successful completion will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card.
Request Free Consultation